If you are looking for a way to download your favorite tracks on the Soundcloud website but to no avail. In this article, I will be telling you all you need to know about the Soundcloud Music Downloader. Soundcloud music downloader is a web app to the online music streaming platform Soundcloud. The Soundcloud music downloader is used to download tracks, songs in MP3 format on the Soundcloud website. Soundcloud music downloader can be used to convert and download Soundcloud MP3 in high quality. You can only download the tracks that are permitted to be downloaded by the track owners. To download Soundcloud MP3, copy and paste the track’s URL in the text box and click Download on the Soundcloud music downloader. Soundcloud music downloader is totally free in use.
CHECK THESE OUT >>> Soundcloud Free App – How to Get the Soundcloud Free App
Soundcloud Music Downloader
Soundcloud is an online music streaming, recording and uploading platform. You can follow the creators (users) you wish to follow. You can also text other users on the Soundcloud platform, join and participate in group activities. Soundcloud is absolutely free. Soundcloud account is not very necessary to stream music on the website, it can be used as a Guest, but an account is needed to access personal playlists. You can create a Soundcloud account using your Google details or your Facebook account details.
How to Create a Soundcloud account Using Your Google Account
If you want to use and enjoy the Soundcloud music downloader you must have a Soundcloud account. Creating a Soundcloud account is quite easy. Follow the steps below to Sign up for a Soundcloud account:
- On your device browser, go to the official website of Soundcloud at Soundcloud.
- On the homepage of the platform, navigate to the “Create Account” tab on the top.
- Hit on “Continue using Google”. Provide your email and tap on “Continue”. Create a password for your Soundcloud account.
- Verify that you are human by clicking on the CAPTCHA on the bottom of the form. Then hit on “Accept and Continue”.
- Fill in your age and gender and then click Continue.
- Type in a display name for your Soundcloud account. Then click on “Get started”.
A confirmation mail will be sent to you. After that, you will be directed to your Soundcloud page.
How to Create a Soundcloud Account Using Your Facebook Details
You can decide to sign up for a Soundcloud account using your Facebook account details. Follow the simple instructions below to sign up using your Facebook details:
- Go to Soundcloud on your browser.
- Hit on “Create account” on the homepage of the platform.
- When you get to the other page, click on the option that has facebook on it.
- On the form displayed, fill in your Facebook login details and then click on “Log in”.
If your Facebook login details are correct, your Soundcloud account will be created automatically.
READ ABOUT THESE ALSO >>> Soundcloud Upload – How to Get a Soundcloud App – Uploading on Soundcloud
Signing in to Your Soundcloud Account
You can sign in to your Soundcloud account if you have an account with Soundcloud. Follow the steps below to sign in to your Soundcloud account:
- Go to Soundcloud.
- On the platform, click on “Sign In”.
- On the form, fill in your email address and password. Then hit on “Connect”.
If the details are right and you have logged in successfully. You can stream and create tracks.
How to Download Music on Soundcloud
You can download any song you want on the Soundcloud mobile app if you have a Soundcloud account. Follow the steps below to download your favorite tracks on the Soundcloud mobile app:
- Open your Soundcloud page. Select or search for the music you wish to download on Soundcloud.
- Right Click on music and “Copy the link address”.
- On the next page, go to 9soundclouddownloader on a new web page and then paste the link in the URL input box and click the Download button.
These are the steps on how you can download music from SoundCloud.