Looking for a platform to stream and promote mp3 tracks online? Soundcloud Free App is here to help you manage and promote your tracks. The Soundcloud free app is free for use. Soundcloud is online social networking music, mp3 and audio streaming platform that allows you to record and upload your own tracks on the platform for free. Using the Soundcloud mp3 downloader, you can easily download your favorite tracks from the Soundcloud Free app.
CHECK THESE OUT >>> Soundcloud Upload – How to Get a Soundcloud App – Uploading on Soundcloud
Soundcloud Free App
With the Soundcloud free app, you can follow other users on the platform, message other users privately or publicly and also group and participate in group activities that involve singing. You can record and share your tracks publicly or privately. You can use Soundcloud as a guest but to access your playlist, you would be prompted to create a Soundcloud free account. Signing up for a Soundcloud account is free and easy. You can sign up using your Facebook account login details or your Google details. The ball is in your court. Soundcloud free app is an application that you’ll enjoy; you won’t be disappointed at the app because it satisfies the hunger of all music fans like me. The Soundcloud free app can be used on any device including the Android and iOS devices.
How to Get the Soundcloud Free App
Soundcloud is free on the app store of the device you are using. Go to the device Appstore and follow the steps below;
- Click on the search engine after opening your Appstore and type in “Soundcloud.”
- On the result page displayed, tap on the first result and click on the download tab on the page.
Wait for the Soundcloud free app to be downloaded or installed and launch the app by hitting on the “Open” tab.
Signing Up for a Soundcloud Account
You can sign up for a Soundcloud account either with your Facebook account login details or your email address. Follow the steps below to sign up with your Facebook login details:
- Launch the Soundcloud app on your device and click on Continue with Facebook.
- On the text boxes displayed, fill in your Facebook login details (email address or mobile number and password) and click on “Accept and continue”.
- On the next page, fill in your age and indicate your gender, and then click on “Get started”.
If the Facebook details are correct, you will be directed to your Soundcloud page.
Follow the instructions below to sign up with Google;
- Open the Soundcloud app and hit on Continue with Google.
- Fill in your email address and click on Continue.
- Write the password you’d like to use for the Soundcloud account. Confirm you are human by clicking on the CAPTCHA on the form. Then click on Accept and continue.
- Fill your age and indicate your gender on the boxes provided and click continue.
- Choose a display name you’d like to use for your Soundcloud account and tap on “Get started”.
After clicking “get started”, wait for a verification mail to be sent to you via the email you provided for the account.
Soundcloud Sign in
You would have to sign in by using the Soundcloud app if you already have a Soundcloud account. Below are the steps to follow;
- On the Soundcloud app, click on sign in.
- Fill in your email address and password of your Soundcloud account and click on “Connect”.
These are the steps that are required of you, for you to sign in your Soundcloud account.