Do you want to start advertising your business on the Facebook platform but you don’t know where to begin from? Then you are reading the right article. This article is all about How do you Advertise Your Business on Facebook. Facebook is offering some of the most robust options when it comes to advertising options and as well a specific audience targeting. Talking about Facebook advertising, you can do a lot of things to grow your Facebook audience or promote your apps and mobile. In this article, we are going to look at the current Facebook advertising options that are available and how you can use them.
How do you Advertise Your Business on Facebook – Type of Facebook Ads
Here, we are going to discuss the different types of Facebook Ads that you can make use of in other to advertise your business on Facebook.
Clicks to a Website
Do you know what clicks to the website Ads can do? It can allow you to link to specific pages on your website in the news feed for both desktop and mobile users to see. “Clicks to a website” helps you to advertise your business on Facebook in other to grow your traffic massively.
The website conversion ads allow you to direct visitors to specific pages with the goal of turning those visitors into sales, leads, or subscribers.
Page Post Engagement
Page post engagement ads allow you to increase the number of likes, shares, and comments on your Facebook page post.
Talking about the page likes, it allows you to target the audience that is most likely to convert into business and encourage them in other to become fans of your page
It can allow you, to increase the number of people using your mobile app with the app placement in the news feeds of the mobile users
How do you Advertise Your Business on Facebook – App Engagement
Allows you to encourage people to use your app more often with the app placement in the news feed of your mobile users
The event responses ads allow you to get more exposure for your upcoming event along with the responses from the people that you invited
These allow you to drive just view to your video. The video view ads are optimized by Facebook to show to people most on the likely to view videos on Facebook across the device.
The Offer Claims
Offer claims can allow you to drive the people to your store using a special offer. And you can place offer claims ads in the news feed for mobile users and desktop as well as the right sidebar.
Facebook also offers premium ads placement for those who want to guarantee that their ad shows up at the top of the news feed right sidebar for targeted users or for those that want to get the placement of a large ad on the logout page.
How do I Advertise on Facebook – Ways to Create Ads on Facebook Page?
Let’s quickly go into where you can create ads on your Facebook page. But first, we are going to look at the ads that you can create as an admin from your Facebook page itself.
- Promote your page when screw to your Facebook page, the first ad opportunity that you are going to see, is to promote your page in the left sidebar where you can see the number of likes that your page has. Then you can click on the option, you will get to preview how your ad will look in the news feed desktop users and mobile users and as well as the right sidebar column.
- Boost post anytime you create a new post for your Facebook page, either directly on the page itself or using the tools like a planner, you will have to option to boost your post to a larger audience using the boost post button at the right of each post.
- Promote the website when you have included a website link on your Facebook page about the box, you will have the option to promote your website link using a Facebook ad.
So, let see how you can Create Ads on a Facebook Page
- Go to the ads manager
- Click and to choose page posts from the menu
- Inside the page, post choose ads post or published posts
- Click on create a post
- Then select the type of post that you like to create, and then fill in the details for the post.
These are just the tip that you can take home, for now, the next thing that we are going to talk about, how you can promote your business right here on Facebook. Thanks for your time.