Do you have a mobile device with a lot of content on it and then you misplace it? Then you might want to learn about the Google drive platform. With a Google Drive Account, you can easily backup your device to cloud storage. As this platform may seem beneficial, you have to note that it is limited and you need to have a Google account to use this service. To every Google account, free fifteen-gigabyte cloud storage is awarded to you of which you can easily upload files to.
CHECH ALSO >>> Google Drive iPhone – Google Drive Download
Google Drive Account
This is where the Google drive platform comes in. You see, a Google account is the same as a Google drive account however there are differences. It allows you to upload your files and documents to your cloud storage so any time you log in your google account to a device, you can access and view the files from the device. A Google account, on the other hand, is a mail service that allows you to send attachments from your Google Drive account to your contacts.
How to Create an Account
Creating a Google account is very easy as you can easily create a Google account from any of your devices that are internet enabled. To create a Google account;
- Launch your device web browser and visit the official Google Drive website of Google Drive.
- Click on go to Google Drive and then on create a new account.
- Enter your personal details such as your first name, middle name, last name, and username.
- Choose your desired password and confirm your password.
- Complete the process by following the instructions given to you afterward and you will be successfully logged in your Google Drive account.
That is for creating a drive account. You can equally login to your Google account if you already have one before.
How to Login Your Drive Account on Google
If you already have an account and you wish to log in your account to retrieve your files, you can do so by;
- Make sure your Google account of which the file is backed up is logged in on your device.
- Now visit the Google drive official website or launch the app on your device.
- Confirm your Google account and you will be given instant access to all your backed-up files.
Now that you have access to your files, you can choose to restore anyone you like by clicking on the restore option of the file.