You might ask if Gmail has a Gmail Update the answer is yes, Gmail update is all about getting updates on a particular thing or about your Gmail account how any new features or if Gmail is planning to bring new ads or they want to change their service pattern so you get the information through your Gmail that is everything about Gmail update.
READ ALSO >>> Yahoo News – Latest News & Headlines | Yahoo App
Gmail is a service that was introduced to people all over the country and was interduce in the year 2004 in that year Gmail came with one gigabyte storage for users to send and receive email which is message and later upgraded it 15 gigabytes of space in which users can receive emails that are up to 50 megabytes with some other attachments in it and 25 megabytes to send emails.
The Features of Gmail
The features of Gmail are very helpful to users that have a Gmail account, one of the features is online action button these helps to pop up message in a Gmail inbox to give quick access actions that are frequently used. Another feature is the Gmail will nudge you this feature remember you if an email is having not to be replied, thirdly is the clickable attachment it comes inline in case you want to open them without opening the message, their still lot of features that are not listed here you will experience them when using your Gmail account on your device.
How Does Gmail Work
Emails are securely saved on cloud or web by Gmail, email can be gotten from the internet when using other computers to access it, emails can be read or be draft without any form of connecting to the internet, using a Gmail account you can make your business known to people all over the world to see.
How to Check for Gmail Update
Go straight to your Gmail account on a browser, click the gear icon at the top right corner and If the update is available on your account, you will see an option on how you can try the new Gmail update” at the top. Please note before you can check for any update login into your Gmail account or create a Gmail account.
How to Set Up a Gmail Account
- Open your browser on your device
- Go to Gmail.
- Click on create an account under that page
- Enter your first name, last name, the username which is your Gmail address
- Choose a password and confirm it on the other box
- Click on next to proceed
- Enter your mobile number and click next
- Click on send me verification message on the other page
- Wait for the verification message to be sent to you
- After you have received it open your message box and copy the code
- Then paste the verification code into the code box
- Click verify
- Then click next, it will now take you to your Gmail inbox
That is all; follow these steps very carefully to create your Gmail account.
How to Log in Your Gmail Account
- Go to Gmail.
- Enter your email address and click next
- Log in your password and click next
- Then it will take you to your Gmail account
This how you can log in to your Gmail account and before you can log in on any Gmail account you must have or create a Gmail account first.