Do you need a good Bank in the US that can permit you to have online access with no stress; Bank of America is the best bank you can check out for your banking purposes. Bank of America is a global banking and markets business. It is an American multinational investment bank that offers financial services based in Charlotte, North Carolina with the headquarters at New York City, Hong Kong, Minneapolis, London, and Toronto.
READ ALSO >>> Online Banking – Types of Online Banking
Bank of America
It is one of the best companies you can work with and bank with. Bank of America is simple, safe and secured. It has over 21 billion active mobile users and over 33 million active accounts, that’s why they offer customer friendly services for online and mobile banking. It offers account management services, payroll services, remote deposits, and merchant services to customers banking with them. Bank of America offers online banking services and gives customer 24/7 access to their accounts here are some reasons why you should bank with this bank
- Deposit checks.
- Pay bills.
- Order for checks.
- Replacing the cards.
- Create and set up a custom alert.
- Make transfers between accounts.
- Changing of address.
- Setting a travel notice.
Creating a Bank of America online ID
To enjoy the online services of the bank, you need an online id. Follow below to create;
- Go to their home page, using BankofAmerica on your browser.
- Tap on “Enroll in online banking”.
- Enter your accounts, credit cards or your ATM card numbers in the box and also your social security number. Then click on “Continue”.
- Choose your online ID and password.
- Once all the requirements are met, tap on “Continue”.
- You will be asked to set a security question to answer in case you forget your Passcode or ID.
- Tap on “Continue”.
- Go through your information and click on “Enroll”.
How to Sign In
Signing in is very simple and easy. You can sign in to your account from anywhere on the site;
- Go to Bank of America homepage and enter your online ID and password, then click on “Sign in”.
Signing In to Bank of America Mobile Banking
Bank of America’s mobile banking app is free for users on any device type. Follow the steps below;
- Download and open the Bank of America app on your device.
- Type in your online Id and password and click on “Sign in”.
The Bank of America Collects and Uses Your Information for Security Reasons;
Personal Information includes your name, postal address, email, fax, account number, and mobile numbers. This information is used to respond to your inquiries and to fulfill your requests. It is used to personalize your experience on the bank site. The site also makes of COOKIES.
Other Information is information other than your personal information provided that does not show your real identity; they include your browser information, tags, and your date of birth. This information is collected through a device browser, using Cookies, flash objects, your IP Address.
They do call monitoring and recording during your calls with the customer care service.