Amazon Books are known as chain retail book stores that are owned by the amazon online store. It’s an online retail company where people get their favorite books, eBooks, stories, novels, and other interesting books. It has about 740,000 to 810,000 eBooks on the Kindle. This includes a range of out of copyright titles though they are offered for sale, so the real number may be closer to 500,000. The most recent estimated number of print books available for sale according to my research is over 1.8 million titles. You can also easily publish your book in amazon kindle it’s free.
However, Amazon has a section called kindles where they have all their electronic books. A kindle is simply an eBook reader Well there is an application for kindles that you can download to your Android phone or iPhone for easy access. You can take it along with you anywhere and at any time where you get access to all books and read it. Amazon books are to be purchased all you need to do is to sign in to your amazon.com account and search for your favorite book and place payment for it. However, there are prices placed on each book if you search for your favorite book you will see the price on it. Though there are other books which you can read for free.
How to Access Amazon Books
To read books or access amazon books make sure you are logged in to your Microsoft account. If you are logged in follow the steps below to read your favorite books or purchase your favorite books on amazon.com:
- On your home screen, navigate to the search box at the top left side of your screen you will see all.
- Click on the ALL icon
- Scroll down and select books. Then type in the search box the name of your book which you wish to read.
- Click on the book and on the left side of the screen select buy now.
- Then enter your delivery address and fill in other details.
Once you are done purchasing the book. You are now ready to read your favorite books. Note you have to make your payment details available or make use of the PayPal method.
How to Sign In Amazon Account
If you are finding it hard to know how to sign in to your Amazon accounts the following steps will help you to sign in to your account:
- Go to Amazon Using your web browser.
- At the top right side, select the ACCOUNT & SIGN IN icon and click on sign in.
- Input your email address or mobile number and your password.
- Click on sign in.
Now you will be logged in to your account. Make sure you provide your login details correctly to avoid your account having problems.