Linking Facebook account to yahoo mail account
The linking of Facebook account to a yahoo mail account is to enable the sharing of information between the two accounts. This linking is a feature in yahoo mail account that helps in the sharing of information between the two accounts.
If you want to share your Yahoo updates with your Facebook account, use this Linking Facebook account to yahoo mail account, you can link your Yahoo and Facebook accounts. Yahoo makes it easy to link the two accounts. This is done by importing information either from yahoo mail to Facebook or from Facebook to yahoo mail. To carry out this action, the following steps are taken.
- Login into your Yahoo Profile using your Yahoo ID and password.
- Click the “Gear” icon to navigate to the Settings page
- Click on the “Connect my Facebook account” in the Connected Accounts section of the Settings page.
- Click on the “Facebook” icon to open the Facebook login window.
- Enter your Facebook login details (Email or Phone and Password) to login into your Facebook account. Once this is done, a message of a linking to Facebook account will displayed
- This message will display until the two accounts are linked. Once they are linked, the status in the link account section on yahoo will change to connected.
Terms of service – Linking Facebook account to a yahoo
However, the content of information to be shared between the two accounts, must obey the conditions and terms of service of each account. That is, if you select to import content from Facebook to Yahoo, the content must adhere to Yahoo’s Terms of Service.
You can as well unlink these accounts at any time you which to do so later days. Check it out, is amazing.